• Graduated in Civil Engineering with honors, MBA in Finance, 25 years of executive experience
in project management, contract and claim management. Chartered Arbitrator and Quantity
• Experienced in executing international construction projects, including complex power
generation plants and large-scale infrastructure developments. Proficient in implementing
measures to ensure meeting and exceeding compliance with budget, schedule, quality, safety,
and customer expectations.
• Experience gained during the execution of industrial buildings, LNG to Power projects, Simple
Cycle and Combined Cycle power plants, water distribution systems, gas & water pipelines,
water treatment plants, HV Switchyard & Transmission Lines, Piers & Docks, roads & railways,
tunneling & airports.
• Highly skilled in Contract Administration, Claims Management and Dispute Avoidance and
Resolution. Focused on implementing project commercial and contractual strategies that
constantly exploits opportunities and minimize exposure to risks.
• Tested and skilled in Project and Contract Management, Finance and Accounting, resolution
of Claims and Disputes, Litigation Support.
• Fluent in English, Spanish and Portuguese.